Medchal: District Collector M V Reddy on Thursday directed the civil supplies department officials to take steps to ensure that consumers of FP shops get all commodities, including Re 1 kg rice and sugar.Addressing a review meeting, Reddy issued orders to the department to conduct widespread and regular checks on fair price shops and petrol bunks. He asked them to review whether the PDS items were reaching the needy and conduct inspections by Revenue inspectors to check/prevent illegal transportation of commodities. Reddy directed officials to weed out names of deceased and also those not availing rations from the ration cards and also from the list of beneficiaries. Among those present were JC D Srinivas Reddy, DRO Madhukar Reddy, Keesara RDO Lechhi Reddy, DSO A Ramesh, DMO (Civil Supplies) Ravinder Naik, tahsildars and ASOs.
- James Murphy On Advice From David Bowie Being Done With Producing
- KAABOO Announces New Texas Music Festival In Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Canada Pledges 15M In Funding To Create Greater Opportunities For Musicians
- STUDENT SPOTLIGHT Wilmingtons Ellen Klucznik Named To Deans List At Lehigh University
- Wilmington CARES Shawsheen Tech Rob Surette Partner To Create Ellen DeGeneres 14716Crayon Masterpiece