Today the works will continue of remodeling from the stadium Santiago Bernabeu after being two weeks stopped due to the pandemic of coronavirus. Everything indicated that it would be yesterday when they would listen again noise of machines and workers returning to their task of remodeling the stadium. However, what Occurred yesterday was a team reorganization. Due to the number of workers who are participating in it (it is a complex work and also, the exceptional situation that exists), there was various orientation meetings to explain security measures, protective suits, and the distances that must be maintained and respected while these works are being carried out. Interestingly, it should be noted that the last match That disputed in the white manor It was the Classic of last March 1, in which Madrid prevailed overl Barcelona (2-0), with goals from Vinicius and Mariano. The encounter that it had to be played last March 13 between Madrid and Eibar was left in the air by the suspension of all championships due to the coronavirus pandemic. Actually, the stadium is a center of provisioning of medical supplies waiting for the works to continue. Until the closing them, at the end of last March, they were working on the settlement of the new towers (specifically the Tower C foundation), as well as in the dismantling of the gate 53, as well as the upper covers of both funds. The stadium renovation started last summer and it is expected that finished in October 2022. The club will start pay for said work in the summer 2023. It should be noted that it was the April 2, 2019 when he showed up officially the reform project of the stadium by the hand of the then mayor of Madrid, Manuela Carmena, and Florentino Pérez, president of the Madrid team.
- Southland Gives Back: Sam Houston State
- Southeastern Louisiana’s Manzer, Nicholls’ Landry Named Softball Players of the Week
- MOTHER MOTHER, LADY NINJA & FLOR DE LA MAR ALL PROMINENT IN SUNDAY’S $75,000 KALOOKAN QUEEN STAKES AT 6 ½ FURLONGS
- Baffert Gets Win #3,000 As Thousand Words Takes Grade III, $100,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes Three Quarters Of A Length; Ridden By Prat, Pioneerof The Nile Colt Gets 1 1/16 Miles In 1:43.64
- Benji Marshall out for six weeks