On the markets at 9:50 a.m. (ET):In Toronto, the S&P/TSX composite index is down 26.60 points to 15,138.76.The Dow Jones industrial average fell 44.28 points to 21,585.44.The Standard & Poor’s 500 index shed 3.38 points to 2,455.76.The Nasdaq composite index slipped 4.25 points to 6,310.18.The Canadian dollar was trading at 79.36 cents US, up from Monday’s average price of 78.93 cents US.
- Southland Gives Back: Sam Houston State
- Southeastern Louisiana’s Manzer, Nicholls’ Landry Named Softball Players of the Week
- MOTHER MOTHER, LADY NINJA & FLOR DE LA MAR ALL PROMINENT IN SUNDAY’S $75,000 KALOOKAN QUEEN STAKES AT 6 ½ FURLONGS
- Baffert Gets Win #3,000 As Thousand Words Takes Grade III, $100,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes Three Quarters Of A Length; Ridden By Prat, Pioneerof The Nile Colt Gets 1 1/16 Miles In 1:43.64
- Benji Marshall out for six weeks